Monday, March 22, 2010

Funny Thing

Funny thing that I'm the only one left to deal with this, the aftermath.

Funny that you who remind me to pray don't feel the terror.

Call him today and ask him how his Monday is

His Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday

How are his weekends?

How are yours?

Funny that I am alone again

You call me bitter, and I don't flinch anymore

You who have gotten over it, you who have moved past

The event. To you it happened, to me it is happening.

I am not bitter, I am alive. And today I am alone.

So go on about your day, please don't pretend to understand now, now when I can't begin to understand you.

Funny thing.

1 comment:

  1. "To you it happened, to me it is happening." Wow. That is so sad. Those that claim to care have moved on. So sorry. ((((((HUGS)))))

    ReplyDelete